Boarding for Dogs and Cats
Why should you board your pets with Petvacx?
Because we are not a large boarding facility, our guests are showered with lots of attention from every member of our staff. Our private doggy dens and a cozy cat room ensure that your pet can relax while you are away. When you choose to board your furry family members at Petvacx Animal Hospital, we will treat your pets like our own.
Boarding at our hospital provides your pet with comfort, care, and safety; it also gives pet parents like you peace-of-mind to know that skilled veterinary technicians and assistants are caring for your cat or dog. Our doctors are also on site to provide any medical care. We know how difficult it can be to be away from your fur-babies, so if an e-mail address is provided, we will send you photos and updates to ease your mind and heart.
Our boarding services include:
- Outdoor walks, three times a day, except for twice a day on Sundays, for all dogs staying with us at no additional cost
- Daily play time sessions for all cat boarders
- Clean, spacious kennels housed in our hospital boarding facility
- On-site supervision by our licensed veterinarians and trained veterinary technicians
- Photo updates via email while your pet is boarding
- Required veterinary services can be performed while your pet is staying with us
- Complimentary bath for dogs that stay 4 nights or more. (sedation available for additional costs)
- Complimentary nail trim for cats that stay 4 nights or more. (sedation available for additional costs)
When your pets are in our care, you can count on us to treat them with the same love and compassion you would give to them at home.
Call 301-838-9506 or email email@example.com for more information or to book your pet’s next staycation!