The Petvacx Mission
Petvacx Animal Hospital and Mobile Veterinary Services provides medical and surgical care to companion animals in Montgomery County. We strive to prevent and treat disease compassionately, advocate for the welfare of our patients, and protect the human-animal bond. We value the continued trust and goodwill of our clients and patients and will interact with them using courtesy and patience at all times. We value communication and believe that pet owners should be active participants in the entire decision-making process. Our aim is to be prepared with progressive high-quality medical and surgical care, and to prevent disease through proactive steps and client education whenever possible.
Petvacx Core Values
- Respect & Compassion: Respect and compassion for our clients, patients and each other.
- Equality: Value all clients and animals equally, regardless of how much money the client can spend on their animal. We never prejudge clients, everyone is offered the same highest quality options.
- Client Engagement: Clients should be active participants in the decision-making process of their pet’s treatment.
- Work-Life Balance: Value the importance of personal time and family time for ourselves and our staff.
- Teamwork: Strong teams are rooted in empathy and communication.
- Communication: By surrounding ourselves with a communicative, well-trained team, we will be able to delegate tasks effectively and use our team members strengths to grow.
- Education: Value life long learning for ourselves and our team. Actively promote client education and community education.
- Support: Provide a safe, supportive environment where open communication is valued.
- Empowerment: The best care for clients and pets is achieved when the entire team is empowered to take initiative and invest themselves in the best interests of the client, pet and the pratice.
- Positivity: The belief in enjoying work and in the power of a good attitude.